Re: ECM's Exchange? Can a 1227303 replace 1227165?

But don't forget that the quad driver, U3, is a simple 15 pin pack
that is easily added from another dead ECU (either U3 or U6). OTOH,
if the ECU comes with a MemCal, then it's probably for a 4 cyl, MAP,
etc., so the MemCal (well, CalPac) may not be any good to you.

Peter.