Odp: Source of PCM crimp "Micro-Pack" connectors

Hi All
> How many did you get Marek?

I've received four connectors housing and about fifty terminals.
It's two complex connector (OBDII and ALDL ).

> So, http://www.delphiauto.com/index.cfm?location=449 lets me order
> samples - but is this going to happen (apparently so, Marek, and
> you don't seem to be located in the US!). But how many constitute a
> "sample"?

Who knows ??!!

Just GO THERE !!
I live in Europe - Poland and I ordered my connectors via this URL !!!.
Delphi has the special firm Pioneer/Packard they send on all the word their
products with aid of UPS .Also  deliver is FREE .
I've waited on it about three weeks I don't know simplest way to obtain it .
By the way I've had little problem with The Custom Office , because the
declarated value of the package was ~2 $ (HaaaHaa..) and I said them these
products are for the research .

Cheers Marek