Re: '747 IAC stuff

I'd like to, but really can't. My added comments are on the hardcopy
and I'm scanner-less. However, go to the Ecmguy's site and download
the hac for the '747, (get the BUA hac while your there).

The IAC idle stuff and the throttle follower decay starts at 0xF241
and ends at 0xF30F. The follower attack code runs from 0xE138 to
0xE17C. This should get you started in the right direction.

BobR.