'7429, first crack at it!

All,

Well, I'm finally going to take the plunge and take my first crack at
reprogramming my truck's ECM.  It's an '87 GMC S15 Jimmy, 2.8tbi v6, 5spd,
A/C, export (Canada).  1227429 ECM, BCC is ASA0374

I have uploaded a copy of the BIN.  Look for ASA0375.bin/txt on
incoming.

I've already been told that this ECM is derived from the 7747... hopefully
this will make finding the tables a little easier, as well as help my CSH
collection I'm sure!  :)  I pretty sure I've already found the spark table
and maybe a few others.  I'll post more details later today.  Right now
I'm busy comparing my bin to known 747 bins... it's helping me so far to
find the larger tables.

If you know anything about this ECM, please help this humble CSH earner!

Thanks,
Ernst denBroeder
Ottawa - Canada