7749 question

Gentlemen:

In the SyTy 7749 ECU fuel control scheme, where does the Injector Flow Rate
enter into the BWP calculation equation?  There's no mention in the P4
document of this term; there's the BPC term, which supposedly compensates
for engine displacement & injector flow rate (& EGR).

Reason I ask is that I'll be changing to some 40#/hr injectors from the
stock 29#/hr flowrate and I'm wondering where to input this new info for
the ECU to "see".

Promgrammer has data fields for both terms, one a Gal/Hr injector flow rate
constant and the F28 table of BPC vs EGR.  Value here is .108 across the
board; larger injectors would mean changing this value to what?  Inverse?

Thanks - Barry