Re: 87 to 89 ECM

>Start with the best calibration that you can.  Others beside myself have
>also, had good luck starting with this.

So... just to get a wee bit off topic... what would be the newest '7747 code
for a 4.3v6 5spd?  APAB or AKSM?  I'd like to choose the right starting
point for my 2.8tbi '7747 conversion.  I've compared my '7429 to my new (to
me) '7747 and they look identical circuit board wise (PCB is same part
number, I didn't verify every component)...  anybody know if they are truely
100% pin compatible?

Thanks,
Ernst