Re: BUA in source form - was Re: '747 IAC stuff

Pete, took a look at your bua.a file, nice work. I believe that someone
did do the same for the anht hac. I don't know where it is though
(I don't work with either of these, so I didn't keep track).

How long did it take to covert the hac into the .a file? Shoot,
if anyone does the asdz, I'll help out where I can..

BobR.