Re: 87 to 89 ECM

Shannen,

Thanks for the tidbit about the ordering.  After closely comparing APAB and
AKSM with promedit I came to the conclusion myself that APAB had to be the
newer one because the EGR tables (and others) were more refined looking.
The AKSM looked to be rather quickly roughed in...(ie 100% EGR across the
board...)

I don't have the numbers that go with the letters because I retrieved the
bins from diy-efi.  Only the letters and a text description was shown on the
web page.

Thanks,
Ernst