Re: Crossfire Injection Question

The one with the holes is much more suited for higher rpm work.  With the
holes it's for low end grunt.  Using the one with holes, opening up the
corner pockets, and increasing the plenum volume (losing the EGR tunnel),
gets you a really nice manifold.   Then ya need the 2" butterflies.
Grumpy

> >one has holes (14057017) between the runners and one
> >> doesn't (14031372); these being the casting no's for what I
> >> beleive are 82/83 Camaro/Firebird 305 manifolds.
> >They perform very differently!!.
> Bruce please tell us more, I recently replaced my "holes" in runner
> manifold, with one that had no holes. Which is suited better for what?
(I've