ECM's

Just for everyones benefit Bayauto up here in Green Bay who is also on the Web www.bayauto.com  phone (920)494-8100 sells the 7730 ECM for $45 at least that's what I payed for one about a month ago no core. I don't know what they charge for the 7727 but you may get it cheaper than bidding on Ebay at least that's what I have found from things that I have bid on that ended up going for more than they were worth IE I saw a 7730 ECM the other day that was up to $61 I think plus you had to pay shipping and usually no warranty. You will need to pay shipping if your not from the area from Bayauto though but you do get the piece of mind of having a warranty on it.

Just some FYI