Stock TPI vs Super Ram plenum volume Question

Hello All:  I have been fighting an rpm sag and stall on decel for quite a
while.  Man trans app, 355 cu in. I have eliminated the following as the
cause of problems.
1) IAC
2) Spark Timing

Final problem seems to be decel enleanment.  When I let off the throttle
decel enleanment kicks in and the o2 sensor goes extremely lean.  There is a
part of the code called KSSAEPW, @ C4F7 in 89 165 code.  'MSEC' DFCO STALL
SAVER AE PULSES.  Stock is 1.95 MSEC. I have increased this by 230%
(Guestimate of Superram internal volume vs stock tpi) and the sag is almost
not noticable.

I am asking if anyone knows the exact internal volume of the SuperRam vs the
Stock tpi?  (or at least close).

Last time I measured, the SuperRam was over 5 litre's of internal volume, I
have never tried to calc what the stock tpi is.

The 02 sensor still drops on decel enleanment but now as the rpm's drop, the
ecm is kicking in a bit more pw at a higher rpm to stop the sag.

Mark