Running a 305 with '747

All:

I am considering swapping a 305 motor into my 87 Astro van. It currently has
a 4.3 TBI setup on it, and I am debating what system to run on the 305. It
currently has a TPI setup on it, but I don't feel like wasting that system
on a minivan :)  So...I have a complete TBI setup off a 1500 truck (747),
which as I can see...is pretty much plug and play with the Astro wiring
harness (granted, a couple of repins...but no biggie). The biggest thing I
see, is recalibrating everything to run as an 8cyl vs a 6. Easiest thing
here is to run the 747 ECM rather than the Astro's. However, the 747 is
calibrated for a 350. What, if anything, should I do to run this on a 305? I
know the ECM will "learn" through O2 feedback, however I'd rather start with
a decent calibration that was relatively close to begin with. I was
considering: A new PROM with a modified cylinder size (easiest?); or a
ECM/PROM/Cal from a 305 TBI engine (Know of any that would be useful?).

Any help much appreciated :)

Larry