Re: ECM #

There are applications, where unleded fuel is used legally, or was several
years ago, farming was one.
No it's not some miracle sensor.
I'm not going back to the leaded fuel sensor debate again, but there were
entire countries running leaded fuel thur there cars.  Now racing
(hotroding) cars and leaded kills em dead, quiker then "normal".
Try running some regular leaded thru it and see what happens.   Trouble is
very hard to get other than for form use, and that's like 87 or less anyway,
so it doesn't matter.
  -NM8 option was also used for some export models like the syclones that
went to arabia.
Grumpy