Re: '90 Calpaks and PROMs

I've found it very helpful to remove some of the proms and solder a
"regular" socket on the calpack.  I must have swapped chips 75 times
in the bench ecm, and the socket still works ok.  I pulled my socket
from an old network card, but I've seen packs of them at Rat-shack for
under a dollar.
Shannen