Re: Need help: Thanks & Other Software

You keep saying power programmer, are you sure you don't mean Pocket
Programmer?  Power programmer usually refers to a Hypertech product,
no?

The checksum option in fileprom.exe that comes with pocket programmer
isn't right for the gm checksums.  Find the tunercat site, download
the checksum program.  It's the easiest way, though it's Windows
software.
Shannen