Re: 400 sbc in place of 350, 747 ecm

Start the learning first.
How can you expect to get it to work with a marginal view of how it even
works.
The material is on the net, so it just a matter of reading.  There are a few
folks trying to make it as painless as possible, but you still have some
research to do.
  Try reading Programming 101, download the archives, and start reading thur
there.
Grumpy