Cold Start programming and programming for 24lb injectors

Guys,

I will be using TunerCat to burn my first PROM.  The car is a '90 IROC 5.7
which means it has the 1227730 ECM and a 27C256 PROM.  My main problem with
my current chip (TPIS Level V PROM) is that the cold start programming
absolutely sucks.  They are dumping way too much fuel into the engine when I
first start the car.  This is probably because my cam pulls less vacuum then
they thought.  I am running a CC Xtreme 218/224 cam with 0.528"/0.537" lift.
It is ground on a 112LSA.  The WOT programming in the Level V PROM is great.
I have run a best of 12.5 @ 108mph.  But, as mentioned, the cold starting
sucks.  I was thinking that I have to change the "Open Loop AFR vs. MAP"
and/or the "Open Loop AFR vs. Temp.".  Am I on the right track here?  Also,
if I switch to 24lb injectors (currently using LPE bluprinted stock
22lbers), do I ONLY have to change the "Injector flow rating" ?  Or, do I
have to alter anything else?

Thanks,
Tim Siford