IAT Sensor

Welll, went to test and tune last week, and got to see a diacom run of a
syclone.  Was a high 12, so truck was running well.  Had, spent lots of time
cooling the air/water intercooler, and the starting temp was 97dF, and trap
temp of 127dF.
Looking back should have done a page by page instead of graph to see how the
MAT looked at things.  Drat now that I think of it, I better see if I can
get a copy of the gdf....
   I've just gotten a neat looking gm sensor that is mounted intirely in
plastic rather then the big brass housing.
Just eyeballing the freezer to room temp response seems fast, gotta rig up
some serious testing now.
Just a FWIW
Grumpy
  sensor no   12129691   $4 (good guy price)
  12085535 connector     $9 (again)