Dead PB-10

Well, I killed my Needhams PB-10.  After almost 7 years, and probably 1000
chips.
I tried fooling with it, but for the 130ish dollars, that worked out to less
then 20 a year.  Come to think of it might have been a scratch, and dent one
at that.  Why bother,  I might let the little guys solder on it (they really
like that, gonna train them in wire wrapping next <g>), but it's been so
good, I bought another one.  (And I'm sure early on I did some boozo things
with it)....
Just my 02