Re: Source of PCM crimp "Micro-Pack" connectors

FYI, especially if you live in Australia...

Petroject will only sell Micro-Pack female crimp on connectors in small
bags of 25 for AU$20.13 - I asked about 100/1000 qty - they were not interested
in selling (see contact info below)!

Earlier this year I picked up the ECM end of a harness that was snipped off
at the firewall - included ALDL connector with 16 and 24 pin (J1 and J2) for
a 1227808 - all for the massive price of AU$25 (but, I had to find the unit
under the passenger seat of a Nissan Pulsar). That works out at about half
the PetroJect price per connector, *and* I got over three foot of auto-loom
quality wire for each connector as well.

But, I'm actually after some "virgin" crimp-on connectors for attaching some
less robust wires to. Looks like I'll be ordering a few thousand direct from
Delphi!

So, anyone in Oz want to get in on a group buy of things from Delphi?

> Ross Myers wrote:
>
> > Try Petroject, I think they have stores in all states, certainly VIC & QLD,
> > they sell the Connectors and pins.

NSW store is (02) 9569 9655 (fax 9550 9643) - 121 Young St, ANNENDALE 2050

Victorian store is

>   Petroject Moorabbin
>     Unit 3 2 Garden Blv
>     Dingley VIC 3172