Re: Turbo V6 Tuniing continued

Tuning to a specifc O2 voltage can bite ya big time.
If you have to use it, just use it as a relative guage to your specific car.
Age, operating temp, fuel, all play into the readings.  It degrades with
time (usually), so the older the sensor the seemingly less v is needed.
I've also, never seen any paper work (least that I can recall), on how back
pressure effects a switching type O2, and that would be interesting.
Grumpy

> << While doing a WOT run, O2 volts were now steady
>  at 946 to 986 (was 1016 before on some areas, no lack of fuel now with 13
>  15 psi) instead of falling off into the mid 800s with the stock
injectors.
>  I would also like to add to those who >>
>
> Do TGP's like it that rich?? you might gain more bny leaning it out some.
My