Re: Turbo V6 Tuniing continued

In a message dated 5/4/00 8:39:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, nacelp@bright.net
writes:

<< Tuning to a specifc O2 voltage can bite ya big time.
 If you have to use it, just use it as a relative guage to your specific car.
 Age, operating temp, fuel, all play into the readings.  It degrades with
 time (usually), so the ol >>

I dont tune by O2 per se, I tune for feel/knock...yes I know I should have an
EGT gauge, but what I've obsesrved over the past 8 or so years of being a
part of GNTTYPE, along with people who DO use an EGT gauge, tell me I'm in
the ballpark, for a Turbo Buick anyway.