Re: Turbo V6 Tuniing continued

Correct-a-mundo Grumpy, like the GN guys, I have played with the o2 for many
years on the TGP and have a good feeling for when it's readings are showing
me a good approximation of fuel mix results.  Thanks for the tips on volts
dropping with age, I always start with a fresh o2 when doing lots of
tuning, fact I have switched out the o2 sensor 3 times in the last month
while tuning this TGP just to be sure ;-).  As for some back pressure
effects, that info is very interesting and I will remember that for future
use, for this TGP, the guy runs with a cat and no mufflers (pretty quite).

Sneezy