Re: Turbo V6 Tuning continued

>From what some dyno guys have told me who have compared some stock o2
sensors to some wide band jobbies is that the values can be off about 10% at
the ends, so 900 could be off by 45 (45+45=90) either way such that the
reading could be 865 to 945, pretty wide range but it gets you a reference
point ;-).  I ran my stock TGP to it's limits many times while cranking the
boost way up (15 to 17 on 92 octane, to 18 to 20 on a cool night with 100
octane, yea I know, with a blind 2 bar map, so the settings at 15 psi have
to work for final psi readings I run ;-) and tuning the fuel and timing I
would check the spark plug condition regularly.  Pretty easy sometimes when
the knock happens fast enough (that little turbo spools too fast) for me to
have collapse one of the plug tips ;-).  There is 1 cylinder that runs way
lean and is caused by the design of the upper intake.  As always Grumpy, and
since you do a lot of testing and tuning, you may have some other points to
make on specific o2s having their sweet spot of relative accuracy, so don't
hesitate to exhaust those facts here ;-).

Sneezy