Re: Turbo V6 Tuniing continued

The SyTy tables *do* have a setting for Gal/Hr on the injectors, but
apparently the code never references it, so its value is immaterial.
Haven't tried this yet, as engine's still apart.  Apparently, the setting
to change (closest thing to an injector constant) is the VE vs %EGR table;
if EGR is set to zero, the far left value in the table (0% EGR) should be
the only one to matter.  Again, no info personally - wish my stuff would
get here!  It's *beautiful* outside!  Got *lots* of stuff to check out now.

Barry