Re: Turbo V6 Tuniing continued

Totally agree, Bruce.  I've left the max retard possible @ 20°; this was
just for illustration.  If the knock retard is consistantly hitting 2°,
then changing the timing back by 3° should put me right "on the edge" &
still retain the detonation-killing ability of the KS should something
nasty go down.

Nope same cam - Isky RR-252/257.  @.050", 204° intake, 209° exhaust, 34.5°
overlap; "straight up" install meant advancing (or retarding - I forgot
which) by 4° per the dial indicator & degree wheel.

Waiting for the 20g/10cm² Mitsu turbo from Chan, 40# injectors from Guy Lavy.

Barry