Re: 165 ECM question, "single fire" vs "double fire"

I'm looking at the Helms manual to my '88 GTA harness, it shows circuit 467
coming off one injector bank and terminating at ECM pin D15...also shows
circuit 468 coming off the other injector bank and terminating at ECM pin
D16.  This makes it look like two separate ground paths.

However, the ECM diagram on the same page only shows one 'Injector Control'
with both circuits wired into it in parallel.

If I'm interpreting this correctly, there are two ground paths but only one
driver pulsing both banks simultaneously.  It was my understanding that the
ECM fires the injectors twice per revolution, however.  Can't find anything
in the manual on this, tho.

-Kevin Crain