Re: Spark Plugs....

The three electrode (think it was 3) NGK is the only plug I ever got to work
well and live inna rotary.
I'll try any plug a couple of times (if it's some one else's money, or they
know so much that they are already installed), but I'm not out to prove a
point, if in a couple tries they don't work, then to me it's pointless to
spend time, when I got other solutions.  I'm sure some guys have great luck
with various things I can't get to work right, er well, maybe they don't
split hairs as often as I do looking for the best answer.   Like my attitude
toward MSD, maybe if I ran a little richer, that would drop the required
firing volatge down enough for them to live.  OK, but why should I sacrifice
HP to make a point?.  If someone is happy with their MSD, fine well and
good.  Just I haven't had one live very long, with a really well tuned car.
   From this and other sources, I've heard problems with various devices,
and if I hear of a certain ecm that kills IAC drivers, and  the
manufacturuer doesn't stand behind them well, that to me is theift.
   I gotz no axe to grind.
Grumpy
   Still looking for the perfect spark plug BTW.