Re: 1981 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance

Thanks mike,

ECMnut@aol.com wrote:

> 4760 = 81-83 cadillac 8cyl .
> 5120 was removed from my reference book due to its age(?).

So, I'm assuming that a 1227165 retrofit would be a possibility
with this unit (OTOH, cutting off 2 or 4 cylinders doesn't seem
to be on the cards?) - Anyone want to comment on the do-ability
of this "upgrade"?

Anyone want to offer a URL for more Caddy info? Is there a list
somewhere that covers them?

Peter