Re: Spark Plugs....

nacelp wrote:

> Be nice to have a little desription of what exactly we're looking at / fore.
> >
> > http://www.beretta.net/how_to/modified_ho_manifold/

Ummm... If you went to that page you should have gotten an index of
pictures....

If not, then here is a description, followed by the link to the
picture...

The modified flange on the downpipe:
http://www.beretta.net/how_to/modified_ho_manifold/exhaust_flange_modified.jpg

The stock flange on the downpipe:
http://www.beretta.net/how_to/modified_ho_manifold/exhaust_flange_stock.jpg

Stock vs. modified exhaust manifold collector:
http://www.beretta.net/how_to/modified_ho_manifold/flange_ho_manifold.jpg

Different view of the stock vs. modified manifold collector:
http://www.beretta.net/how_to/modified_ho_manifold/flange_ho_manifold2.jpg

Runners of the stock vs. modified manifold (picture doesn't show much):
http://www.beretta.net/how_to/modified_ho_manifold/flange_ho_manifold2.jpg

Me and my exhaust system: (the muffler and resonator are gone, now Borla
muffler)
http://www.beretta.net/how_to/modified_ho_manifold/rex_and_exhaust_system.jpg

I hope to get the car on a Diacom soon to check out what is going on
with BLM's and O2 readings at WOT.

Thanks for the help!

Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ 2.3L Quad4