RE: Spark Plugs....torquemasters

Hi all,
       I just ordered these "magic" spark plugs and will post in a couple of
weeks the exact "magic" that happens......First, I have a pressure chamber
with windows so I can watch the spark,,,,,my spark tester will allow testing
to 14000 rpm,,,, I will also test current changes and post all feedback
here...I will also run them on the dyno and post btb
enhancements...........I will be testing these in a hemi type
chamber.....and later in a wedge.....I don't expect to find anything and
irks me that I just spent $14.50 a plug for testing purposes.....this thread
reminds me of an incident recently at a dyno.....was testing an EFI
supercharged BBC making 775hp(nice docile lake boat deal with a stock
external coil HEI....there were 5 of us there and one of the guys wanted to
put an MSD 6 and MSD coil and wanted to bet to see how much power it would
make....so we all throw 20.00ea. in a "hat", wrote a number down(hp gain)
with our name on it and having worked for Mallory of course I was all over
this bet......I went home with the "hat" money...hehe
-Carl Summers
btw the number I chose was 0  :)