Re: Intercooler temps (again)

While not gm.  There were several companies doing S/C for dacota's, er maybe
it was a comparison, anyway one used like a 5 gal tank in the pickup bed
with no heat exchanger.  The downside was that it would heat soak.  But was
good for like a min of WOT, and a min temp increase, but was a limited boost
application.
 Grumpy
    Just wish I had an ol syclone intercooler to toy with..