Re: Intercooler temps (again)

Stock IC pump?.
Hmm, curious.  There was almost .3secs difference with last week to last
nights runs.  I was attibuting most of that to the IC temps, but your
testing seems to disprove that.  Where you relatively careful about weather,
etc?.  I assume you've stopped running that set up?.
"our" 60' times kinda sucked, due to the track, maybe more elements at play
here
Bruce