Re: Spark Plugs...Indexing

At 10:08 PM 5/5/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all:  To all those who have spent many hours messing with plugs and
>indexing.  I am running regular ac plugs, (HO Quad4 APP Plug) in my 87 L98
>vet.  11.1 to 1 compression.  If I were to index the plugs, what direction
>should I index the plug too?  How much benefit is there?  I have heard some
>numbers thrown around.

Since I've been using the 4-point Bosch plugs I've found no need to
index them at all - they work great and only cost me A$8.50 each..

They fixed a minor idle rumble and have more get up and go too :)
My butt dyno loves em,

Rgds

Mike Massen

Pictures of site installation at Mendulong near Sipitang, Sabah (Malaysia)
Remote Area Power System   http://www.wantree.com.au/~erazmus

Vehicle modifications on GMH Turbo, twin tyres, possible 175Kw at wheels
Preliminary pictures at http://www.wantree.com.au/~erazmus/Twin_tyre_vehicle/

Editorial on twin-tyre opinion and good reference about tyres:-
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2195/ttyreopinion.html

Ancient Sufi saying:
        "Should your God save you from adversity, choose another God"