Re: Spark Plugs...Indexing

No HP here that I've foound, *other* then you can tune better.
Onna SBC, you want the side electrode, down.  ie closest to the floor (as
far from the center of the chamber as possible.
They should all read uniformly with them indexed, and not have Mottiling
(color patches), which happens when the side electrode is hiding the flame
front, from burnable mixture.
Grumpy