Re: DIACOM Errors

Roger Heflin wrote:

> You have noticed that the car computer is not setup to reduce the
> integrators to while it is adjusting the BLM?

Yes.  But the integrator is so fast, that it covers that pretty
quickly.  Right now the BLM is fixed at 128, so that the integrator
covers for all CL error.  I was hoping to get the error as low as
it pratically can be.   Not easy.

> What is being put into the datastream?

Right now, the one bar map (in MAP A/D volts) as converted from
the two bar MAP A/D value.

> I know for rpm they put in
> rpm/25 so if you go faster than 6375 the reading is wrong, it would
> not suprise me if there are other readings that are very similar.

Never been over 5600 or so.

> Are these all values from the A/D convertor or are they the "filtered"
> values?   Have you actually checked the math for diacom as compared to
> what the ALDL data spec is, it probably would not be suprising if
> there were a few off by one erors.

The 2 to 1 bar conversion value right from the A/D.  It looks like
a check of MAP volts in vs. DIACOM kPa values in needed.

Thanks, Scot Sealander