RE: Problem reading original EPROM

Nope.  This is straight from a Needham's PC EPROM programmer.  Anyone out
there reading OEM chips?  According to the ECMguy's site, location $0008
should read $6E for an 89 165 F-body 350TPI.  My internal buffer after
reading the PROM verifies that, but, like I said, the checksum is different
everytime.

Help is greatly appreciated.  My guess is maybe this is a slow EPROM and I'm
commanding the reader to read it too fast, but I don't know.
Steve