Re: Cheap, (But is it crap?) GM Code reader F.S.

> Another EBay link-
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=326946303

Yes, it's crap.
Nothing more than a big plastic hand-held jumper wire.

Shawn

Yes, it may be crap - BUT if all you want to do is read out trouble codes, then it works. yes, they are a ripoff in the stores. I think I bought mine for like $15 (years ago before I knew anything and I saw a check engine light come on) I now have diacom so I dont use it anymore. It flashes the ck engine light to tell you the code. The book tells you what the code #s mean. If anyone wants one and doesnt want to wrestle around with a jumper - then guess what the code # means, you can have mine. My parts are listed on my site. C ya.

Jeff
93 Formula
77 Nova
http://Go.To/LilDemon