Re: Trinoic Engine Management System

At 09:59 AM 9/5/2000 PDT, "Jeremy Gonyou" <jgonyou@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Btw, that was a mere blurb in an article about Saab's prototype variable
>compression engine.  Maybe I'm on the wrong mailing list...

Yeah, maybe we should have an 'Engine speculations' list...

There used to be a "Speculations in Science and Technology" edited by
my Maths lecturer at uni. Dr. W Honig (from USA actually)...

Admittedly, this was back in 1979 - before newsgroups were around in
popular use on the net etc... Now we have unedited newsgroups with
only minor moderation at best - some intermediate semi-formal submission
medium may be appropriate to that format in terms of making people think
about the proposal with a little more depth...

Rgds

Mike Massen

Pictures of site installation at Mendulong near Sipitang, Sabah (Malaysia)
Remote Area Power System   http://www.wantree.com.au/~erazmus

Vehicle modifications on GMH Turbo, twin tyres, possible 175Kw at wheels
Preliminary pictures at http://www.wantree.com.au/~erazmus/Twin_tyre_vehicle/

Editorial on twin-tyre opinion and good reference about tyres:-
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2195/ttyreopinion.html

Ancient Sufi saying:
        "Should your God save you from adversity, choose another God"