I/O Ports in Assembler

Hi Guys,

I thought I might as well join your list and say hello. I'm Andy Whittaker,
the author of FreeScan. I know a few of you here on the list already. I've a
few questions:

1. Does anyone have any information that correlates what the software sees
and the connections to the ECU I/O ports? I'm about 80% through
disassembling my Lotus Esprit ECU and I would like more info on it. I have
the wiring diagrams so I know what's connected to which I/O pin. The numbers
on it are Service ID: 01228708 - EPROM ID: 16252789 (these are listed on my
web-site).

2. Has anyone a commented disassembly on a Turbo ECU they could send me? I'm
using ECMGuy's Bua_hac as a reference which appears to have similar heads-up
code and some library functions but the majority of the tables' functions
are completely different.

Thanks, Andy.
Andy Whittaker
Chester, England.