Re: Fun times. . .

I got on this list just over a year ago, and for one, would be lost without
the information that's been made available.   Also been here long enough
now to really understand why the regulars always tell new folks to "read
101"  - takes a while to realize it's full value.

EFI content:  403 Olds now running on '730, much better than 165/MAF.  Even
succussfully burned a few chips.   Idle is great, won't know driving until
it's off the stand and on the car.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob@tecmark.com