ECM Bench

Welp, don't know what to say.
I can't get my basicly stock bin., to go quasi sych at any low speed.
Verified with Frequency Counter, and using rpm scale on auto multimeter.

Diacom does record just fine, with ecm bench
The graph function will display the sudden TPS, and injector pulse width
change, just almost too sharp of spike to read clearly.  Maybe a rc circuit
could make a repeatable TPS change for finding AE etc..

Clearly at home again with the patter patter of injectors firing!!LOL!!..