Dayton Hamvention Hamfest

Sorry for posting directly to the list, but I know several list members
live near Dayton.  Next weekend is the world's largest ham fest (see
http://www.Hamvention.org).  If you are into tinkering with electronics, I
think it's the best place to find test equipment, components, or just
about anything computer, ham radio, or electronics related.  It's worth
checking out.

- Steven Ciciora

P.S. I just realized, if you live anywhere near Dayton, you probably
noticed the 30,000 nerds invaiding, so I'm not telling you anything new.