Re: ECM Bench

Yeah, I sort of like that "tick-tick-tick" sound myself now....  Maybe I
need a life.

Still wish I knew where the doubling of "ticks" came from on sudden TPS
increase.  *Should* be Asynch, no?  Should appear in data stream (?).
Normal injector ms. show slight increase, but there are audibly extra
pulses to them.  These episodes last around a second or slightly less,
seems just a spike or two would not really add much fuel to the engine.

Still workin' on it....  Not tonite, though, got to install my *new*
turbo......

Barry