Re: I/O Ports in Assembler

Hi,

Thanks for the info, guys.

Yes, I think 7727 is nearer to mine because mine's got four plugs on its
side, Red, Blue, Green, Brown - If my memory serves me.

I've looked around at the information presented.

It's what I/O Port Bits I read and write in software that correspond to I/O
connector pins I need.

P.S. I've used the ANHT hack to help me as well. This appears to have
similar hardware addresses but my Lotus MemCal code has a <lot> more library
routines. The way the Lotus code works out things like the spark are
different. The ANHT hack works out individual parts and then sums it all at
the end of the routines. The Lotus code keeps adding to the Y register to
get the final spark value. The fuel (my big problem at the moment) does
something similar but a lot more complicated. The developer must have loved
Stack based arithmetic to excess.

Thanks, Andy.
Andy Whittaker
Chester, England.