Re: Diacom Help

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Rex Weatherford wrote:

> I was wondering how you get the Diacom software into graph mode?
>
> I have borrowed a friends computer with the Diacom software.  I left the
> box, books and other connectors in his truck.  I guess I thought I could
> figure it out.
>
> I would like to be able to run the car (drive home) and have BLM's, O2,
> Advance, and knock, all graph out or record them.
>
> Any ideas?  I' new to the thing.  I did get it to link up and I can see
> my BLM's, etc.  BUt I can't look and drive at the same time.  ;^)
>
> I couldn't find how to graph anything.  Am I missing something??
>
> How do you record?
>
> Thanks!

Which version is it?  The standard version (~$300) does not graph,
only the enhanced version does (~$600 or so).    The graphing is
pretty bad, only really useful for finding a WOT or a event to look at
in more detail.

To record you hit the spacebar after it is running.  The standard
version will record about 200 samples, the enhanced will do 5000-7000
samples depending on how much free dos memory there is.

After you record something, you will want to save it on disk.

In options you can set the number of samples to collect and some other
stuff relating to this.  If it does not go above 200 samples it is the
standard version.

			Roger