Re: Diacom Help

nacelp wrote:

> > I was wondering how you get the Diacom software into graph mode?
>
> You need Diacom-P, so as to be able to record.
> Hitting the space bar does that.
> When done recording hit space bar.
> Move highlighted area to graph,
> then highlight and click on three items,
> The graphs will majically apprear.
> Exit
> then can select 3 others.
> Grumpy

Perhaps that is the problem...

I didn't get a close look at the documentation, he just put it in my car
and then started it for me.  He said the guys at the dyno would know how
to run it (he is a regular there)  I figured a few things out on the way
back from lunch.  The car wasn't running worth poop because it was in
some type of Field service mode and I had 0 degrees of spark advance.
Changing an option took care of that.

I do know it is an purchased copy.  It has the Rinda cable, (says that
right on it) and had books, connectors etc in a cardboard box with a
closing lid and had a slide on cover.

This is not fake.  I have borrowed it to evaluate if I should buy a
copy. (and to track my BLMs and 02 readings while at WOT.  I respect
hard work.

Thanks for the help.

Is there any other program that is recommended for what I am trying to
do?  I really don't need the diagnostic terms etc.. Just logging and
graphing.  If I do log data can I get that into Excell or something or
is it in a really strange custom format?

Looking at my options as a beginner of ECM data logging.

Thanks!

Rex
HO Quad4