Re: code 13 on 89 cavalier.. 730 ecm

I'd first check the bias voltage to the O2 sensor. If it isn't at .450 I'd
change the ecm, if it is I'd still change the ecm. The 1227730 has a terrible
track record, I've changed hundreds. The NGK would be next to replace. No
ground or a poor ground would be a false rich, code 45. If the wire is
shorted, lower than .450 the wire is shorted, check that with the ecm
disconnected.
Later, AL