Re: Diacom Help

> The diacom gdf file is pretty much the format that comes straight from
> the GM ALDL data stream.  I have been able to decode it using the
> assumption that it is the same as the standard data stream.

That may be enough reason for nothing to be offered.

> This also means that the data stream is different for almost every
> vehicle+computer combination, so making the above is much more
> difficult that it appears.

Nope. exactly as difficult as it appeared *to me*  ;-) but time consuming
yes. if *I* were doing it, I'd stick to the cars I own ;-)

I can't imagine that diacom supports ALL of these combo's.. probably the
most common, worthwhile, or ALL if the formats were cut and paste for the
developer (formats bought from manufacturer).. which would qualify as *hard
work* or *expensive to the project* and thus never given away..
understandably so.