eprom id

Hello all, this is my first newbie Question.. Ive found an eprom programmer at astro's for $100. its a universal 29-b, with a unipak 2-b plug in.. No one there knows how to use it, or if its compatible with my eprom..My eprom is an 88 year delco amjw (bcc) 8486 28 pins,.. out of a 165 ecm.. It would be convenient if this will work, since astros is only 10 min. from here,.... or should i just get a needhams? ..thanks,Dan Griffin..